- Specially-designed bassinet that folds with the playard so there are less parts to carry, making travel easy
- Removable, full-size bassinet provides the perfect spot for baby to catch a nap, at home and away
- Automatically folding feet and wheels allow for a more compact fold, making it easy to store and perfect for travel
- Durable frame makes this playard ideal for travel
- Toy bar features soft toys to amuse your little one
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Handy wheels for added convenience
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation
- Convenient carrying bag consolidates the playard into one portable unit for no-fuss travel and storage
“Simple, easy to assemble, great quality.” “Great function and value.” I believe the user reviews reflect how popular the On-the-Go is among busy, travelling parents. Users even vouched for it to be sturdy and strong, some have been using it for over two years without any complaints. However, I did come across some users who recommend buying a mattress for the pack n play because they felt it’s not comfortable enough. Some also said that setting it up and taking it down causes the latch to dislodge.
Considering all factors, I honestly feel that there aren’t many contenders in the market that would serve you better than Graco’s On the Go Pack n Play if you’re a frequent traveler. The Pack n Play has frames thoughtfully designed with durable metal that makes it perfectly suited for travel. To add a cherry on top- the Go Green theme lets your baby rest and play in style!
Full Guige for Graco Pack n Play On the Go Playard
When looking for the perfect pack n play for your newborn, you perhaps emphasize on one or two key features that are the most significant to you.
Well, if your main concern is to make traveling with your baby quick and easy, I would recommend you the Graco Pack n Play On the Go Playard.
Graco’s Pack n Play On the Go is truly a travel-friendly playard. To start off, its removable bassinet is designed to fold with the playard for quick set-up and take-down. Graco’s signature push-button makes folding even easier.
The pack n play weighs only about 20 pounds. Its folding feet allows 20% more compact fold than the average playards. This means you have a smaller and lighter package to carry when travel!
Your baby can catch a nap anytime, anywhere in the bassinet. The pack n play also features a toybar with soft toys for your baby’s entertainment.
And when your baby outgrows the bassinet, introduce them to the spacious playard to spend time safely and comfortably- at home or away!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can this be used as a full-time crib?
A: Yes. It has 2 levels, and will adapt as baby grows.
- Q: Is the bassinet height adjustable?
A: No, It isn’t.
- Q: Is this the same size as a regular Graco pack and play?
A: Yes, this model is the standard Pack ‘n Play size.
- Q: Does the bassinet have mesh on all 4 sides?
A: All 4 sides have the same breathable mesh.
- Q: Is this pack-n-play machine washable?
A: No it is not, however, you may clean with soft brush and cloth as needed.
- Q: Does this come with the zippered bag to carry it all in?
- Q: What exact mattress and size should I order for this crib?
A: The Pack N’ Play comes with its own mattress. It’s very thin but seems to be comfortable enough for a portable playpen.
Check Out More Pack ‘n Play